Tundra Hybrid Series Front Bumper / 3rd Gen / 2022+
The 2022+ Tundra Overland Front Bumper
- RETAINS FULL FUNCTIONALITY OF TOYOTA SAFETY SENSE SYSTEM, park sensors and front mounted camera. (all bull bar options are compatible with TSS). Low-Height bull bar and Mid-Height bull bars will be visible in front mounted camera however, they will not block full view of camera.
- Bumper is designed to fit 40″ single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Light cutouts are a standard feature and cannot be removed.
- Designed to fit two pair of Baja Designs Squadron fog lights, OE fog lights cannot be reused.
- Bumper will fit LP9s on all options except the low bar, but will not come pre-drilled
- Bumper will require cutting the plastic bumper panels under the headlight on each side and trimming the end of the fender flares to install. (installation video is very detailed and provides step by step instructions)
- Bumper has holes to reattach factory fender liners
- Comes with front skid plate that replaces the factory plastic skid plate
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates and 1/4″ thick winch plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ and 1 1/2" diameter HREW tubing
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size
- Does not fit Smitty XRC 12k winch
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Weighs 160lbs (no bar), 168lbs (low bullbar), 174lbs (mid height w/gussets)
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rusting.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
TAVLLC.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.tavllc.com/pages/contact-us
By sending us an email: email@example.com