Tacoma Overland Series High Clearance Rear Bumper / 3rd Gen / 2016+
- Lower portion of bedsides behind rear fenders need to be cut off for Hi-Clearance bumper to fit onto the vehicle.
- 3/4” thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- Comes standard with hidden hitch.
- License plate flips up for access to receiver hitch and trailer wiring connection.
- License plate light included.
- All Tacoma rear bumpers come with the reverse light cutouts. Cutouts are designed to fit Baja Designs S2 flush mount, Rigid SR-M 2×3 flush mount or Extreme LED 2×3 flush mount.
- Aftermarket rear suspension/lift recommended but not required.
- 150lbs without swing arm, 250lbs with swing arm and accessories.
- Jerry can carrier is designed to fit multiple brands of cans including Midwest, Scepter, NATO, and some jerry can shaped storage containers.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
This bumper requires cutting of the side panels, Professional installation is recommended but not required. Blind spot monitoring system is not supported with this bumper.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
TAVLLC.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.tavllc.com/pages/contact-us
By sending us an email: email@example.com