S1 Spot LED Light with Mounting Bracket Single Baja Designs
Designed from the ground up our new S1 fills the shoes of a large light in a small package! The S1 utilizes a highly specialized reflector and LED combination to outshine the competition. With the 2.1 inch length, width, and height the S1 is highly versatile for any application that is in need of light. Whether you're looking for a light to drive off of, or something to light up a campsite the S1 will exceed your expectations!
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService- Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView- All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive- Only LED Driven At 100 percent
5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 2,375 Utilizing 1 LED
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.45A
- Dimensions: 2.1 inch x 2.1 inch x 2.1 inch
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- S1 LED Light Spot Pattern
- Mounting Bracket
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 and 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Work/Scene: Excellent work light or inchscene light inch with an extremely smooth circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
TAVLLC.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.tavllc.com/pages/contact-us
By sending us an email: email@example.com