Dual Jerry Can Carrier
- Made from 14 and 11 gauge steel.
- Weighs 21lbs.
- Uses strap and tensioning buckle system to hold cans tightly into carrier and allow various brands and styles of cans to easily fit and stay tightly held in place.
- Designed with multiple mounting hole locations.
- 19″ tall, 14.25″ wide, 15.125″ deep.
- Can be bolted onto flat surfaces at the bottom or back of carrier.
- Mounting holes are square cut to use carriage head bolts from inside to provide a smooth surface for the jerry cans to sit.
- Sold with mounting hardware, straps and buckles.
- Ships Bare Steel
- Carrier will fit various sizes of cans, NATO, Midwest and Sceptor will all fit.
- Cannot be attached to the C4 summit hatch ladder for the 5th gen 4runner.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
TAVLLC.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.tavllc.com/pages/contact-us
By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org