Tacoma Hybrid Front Bumper / 2nd Gen / 2005-2011
- Straightforward installation, 100% bolt on bumper, no cutting or welding of any kind required.
- All bumpers are winch compatible.
- Bumper has cutouts in the front to allow access to winch rope and clutch lever.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Bumper winch plate and mounting plates are 1/4″ thick steel. Bumper main body is 3/16″ thick steel. Tubing is all 1 3/4″ OD, 1/8″ wall thickness.
- 3/4″ thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- Bumper without Bull Bar weighs 125lbs. Bumper with Mid-Height Bull Bar weighs 130 lbs. Bumper with Full Height Bull Bar and side tube gussets weighs 137 lbs.
- Bumper is designed to fit 30″ single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit.
- If you have ordered an Extreme X6S 30" Amber/White light bar from us with your bumper you will receive a pair of mounting brackets to use for mounting the light into the bumper which will allow it to fit properly. If you did NOT order a 30" X6S light bar from us and you are planning to install one, you will need to purchase these mounting brackets in order to install the light properly: Click here for brackets
- Additional Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets included with all 2nd gen Tacoma Hybrid front bumpers! ($177.00 value).
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
TAVLLC.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.tavllc.com/pages/contact-us
By sending us an email: email@example.com