LP9 Sport LED Spot White Driving/Combo Baja Designs
LP9 Sport is perfect for enthusiasts that want the look and features of our successful LP9, but with a little less output intensity and price. The Sport model still includes all of the technology that makes the LP9 series so popular, from Direct Ducted Cooling - that keeps your light cool under stress - to the Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT), which produces an incredible 200 degree spread of usable light.
The LP9 Sport utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 6,500 Lumens at 61 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 2,280 lumens at 24 watts. The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. As with all of our LED offerings, this light features uService technology - allowing customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 6,500 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 61W / 4.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 24W / 1.8A
- Dimensions: 8 Inch Diameter/ 3.25 Inch Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
TAVLLC.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.tavllc.com/pages/contact-us
By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org