Increased rear departure angle over factory beds
Made in the USA
Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
Black powder coat standard
TAV Spec - Skid Plate option
Custom shaped skid-plates to protect your rear box from harsh departures are replaceable in the even they get damaged.
Lower Boxes - Forward
6’ and longer beds receive Front boxes built with clamshell opening deep well storage. Lockable and sealed.
Lower Boxes - Rear
The rear box is sized to hold recovery gear, large tool rolls. Lockable, easily accessible, and sealed.
Fully sealed and secure with locking latches.
- Forward Canopy/Garage - If you are running a camper that is shorter than your new camper bed (example 7ft camper with 9ft Camper Bed), you can option a forward canopy that sits between the camper and the truck cab - Starting at $5,500 and goes up depending on size.
- Removable Tailgate - $1200
- Headache Rack - $1200
- Auxiliary water tank - $500
- Custom powder coating (Flat Black is included) - $900 - Standard colors
- Rear Exterior Molle Panels - $400
- Rear Access Doors on upper boxes- $950 (seen here)